Are you the ultimate Shuffle Dancer of the year? Can you impress the audience with your dance moves? Fancy to try my challenge? Join my ultimate ‘Baba‘ challenge and share your best move on my YouTube channel. Rise like a star and show your real talent.
Follow our real stars like Edema Emmanuel aka Xpression, Barath Kumar aka Stancer Dancer, Cinthia Torres , Lily, Sam and Rita.
What is the challenge? Perform an impressive shuffle dance under one minute on the latest track ‘Glitter Pop’ and follow up with a shout out video about my YouTube channel. The first four winners of this challenge will be awarded with an awesome surprise gift.
1. Awesome 2500 British Airways Avios Points
2. Awesome backpack or an Amazon voucher of the same value
3. Awesome fan t-shirt or an Amazon voucher of the same value
4. Awesome surprise gift
My favorite WHEN – WHO – WHERE questions:
– When will the challenge launch? The challenge will be held between 21st July 2018 00:00:00 AM GMT and 01st January 2021 00:00:00 AM GMT.
– Who can participate? Anyone over the age of 18 years old can join this ultimate challenge.
– Where can I listen to the music track?
– Where can I download the music track? Link to music track and then search for the latest track ‘Glitter Pop’
We will feature and promote the best shuffle moves in my YouTube channel.
To join this challenge, please follow three simple steps:
Subscribe to my YouTube channel and leave a comment
Tweet this challenge video to your friends and family using the hashtag #MohammedAli #ShuffleDance #ChallengeMohammedAli
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, age, country and dance move. If applicable, also the referral link.
What are you waiting for? Let’s get started and join my challenge today. I wish everyone all the best.
*1 – see below Terms and Conditions
Browse recommended flash deals::
Related article: Four amazing travel hacks for your next trip
Stay tuned and follow me on
*1 Terms and Conditions
- The competition is operated by Mohammed S Ali. Mohammed S Ali, Old Gloucester St 27, WC1N 3AX London, United Kingdom
- In order to be eligible to win a prize on offer you must be over the age of 18 at the time of entry. Not open to employees (or their immediate families) of Mohammed S Ali, its agencies or anyone else professionally associated with Mohammed S Ali. Mohammed S Ali reserves the right to request proof of identity or to verify eligibility conditions.
- The closing date for the competition is 0.00 AM GMT 01st January 2021. After this time you will not be eligible for a prize. Mohammed S Ali reserve the right to change the end date of the challenge at any time.
- Only one registration per person is permitted to enter the challenge.
- Prizes are as follows:
- Awesome 2500 British Airways Avios Points
- Awesome backpack or an Amazon voucher of the same value
- Awesome fan t-shirt or an Amazon voucher of the same value
- Awesome surprise gift chosen by Mohammed S Ali for the winner.
- The prizes are not transferable to another person nor is any part of the prize exchangeable for cash or another prize. If the prize offered is not available, an alternative prize will be offered of equal value.
- By entering the challenge, you are providing Mohammed S Ali and our agents who administer the challenge, with your contact details which may be used to identify the winner(s) of the challenge and to inform you about upcoming opportunities with Mohammed S Ali. Mohammed S Ali will use your data in accordance to UK data protection legislation.
- Mohammed S Ali cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website and is not responsible for any disruption to the challenge or the website due to technical problems or otherwise due to events outside of its reasonable control.
- The winner agrees to take part in publicity in connection with the challenge.
- Mohammed S Ali cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by entering the challenge.
- By entering this challenge, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Mohammed S Ali’s decision is final and we reserve the right not to correspond on any matter.
- The laws of England apply and any disputes will be dealt with in the English courts only.
Your travel buddy