It is no secret that Italy is one of my favorite travel destination. Italy is not only known for its numerous world heritage sites such as the Colosseum and the Leaning Tower of Pisa, but it is also loved for its world’s best pizzas, pastas and wines.
But it does not end here. Did you know that cities like Venice and Rome are known as the home to so many museums? Or have you already heard that Italy is the home to many major fashion brands? Or did you know that Italian cuisine has influenced food culture around the world?
Italy is a really worth to visit. My TOP 5 reasons why I added Italy into my travel list:
 Numerous historic cities
Colosseum, Leaning Tower of Pisa, Ponte Vecchio, St. Peter’s Basilica,…
 Snow capped mountains
 Picturesque coastlines
Amalfi Coast, Manarola, Sorrento, Riomaggiore,…
 Endless museums
Uffizi Gallery, Galleria dell’Accademia, Bargello, Galleria Borghese, Medici Chapel,…
 Delicious food and (wine)
Nowadays, there are plenty of good travel guides and literature on the market that could help to plan and organise a fabulous stay abroad.
My recommended travel literature I love to read:
My TOP 6 activities that I do not want to miss in Italy:
Here are some of the impressions about Italy:
More amazing travel photos can be found here.
Find your best flight deals:
Browse recommended flash deals::
Related article: Four amazing dishes to enjoy in Italy
Your travel buddy
- About Mohammed Ali
- My popular travel destinations for 2018/2019
- Amazing view on landmarks and landscapes around the world
- Four amazing dishes to enjoy in Italy
- Four awesome travel hacks for your next trip
- How to book your holiday accommodation on a tight budget?
- How to pack your luggage like a Pro?
- How to prepare your first trip like a Pro?
- Beautiful Sunset at Temple of Debod | What to see in Madrid in 3 days | Explore Spain
- What happened today in Museo Cerralbo? | What to see in Madrid in 3 days | Explore Spain
- Why Museo Cerralbo is a hidden gem? | Part 2 | What to see in Madrid in 3 days | Explore Spain
- Beautiful Beaches in Barbados Island | TravelTalk
- Amazing Niagara Falls Lightshow at night in Canada | TravelTalk
- 4 Things you did not know about Toronto, Canada | TravelTalk
- Meet Alysha | 60 second interview
- Meet Kimmy | 60 second interview
- Five amazing things to do in little Columbia | TravelTalk
- Plaza de España | What to see in Madrid in 3 days
- What makes Museo Cerralbo so awesome | Madrid in 3 days
- Explore Germany in 3 days | Longest River Rhine
- Meet Sofia | 60 second interview
- Beautiful Sunset at Sabatini Gardens | Madrid in 3 days
- Meet Faruk | 60 second interview
- Flying over Madrid with Madrid Teleférico | Madrid in 3 days
- Six wonders of El Retiro Park in Madrid | Walking Tour
- Tower of London Tour and the Crown Jewels | Walking Tour
- Why you must see New York | TravelTalk
- The Long Walk in Windsor to Windsor Castle